4.74 (August 16, 2023)
- Hotfix: Fixed broken \'Themer\' menu. Thanks to everyone who let me know.
4.73 (August 11, 2023)
- * NEW !* - Added Pods native support! Whilst it was already possible to enable a menu for any custom post type from within the settings, I have now added a menu for Pods post types themselves. Now you can customize a post type much faster, and still turn on any post types you have created.
- *Fix* - Fixed php depreciated methods for wp version 6.3 and php 8x
- *Fix* - Added incompatability check to Oxygen & Divi
- Starting to add the date to the changelog (Thanks for the suggestion M.S!)
4.72 (August 2, 2023)
- *Fix* - improved Whitelabelling to support site customizer button as well as Site Edit button
4.71 (July 17, 2023)
- *FIX* Fixed multisite authentication error (Thanks Paul). Was using \'get_option\' instead of \'get_site_option\' for key license info which was missed with the new version of EDD integration.
- *NEW!* Added support for Wallace Inline Editor - Though this plugin has dropped off the radar for many it still provide incredible speed to many page builders. Combine it with Admin Page Spider for a truly speedy editing experience!
- *NEW!* Added new white-labelling features to toggle hiding of common/default admin bar menu items that are no longer needed & just get in the way. Not turned on by default for obvious reasons but available in Settings->Admin Page Spider
- *New!* Added an option to turn off the \'View all item\' links. Thus removing a method by which to get to the backend. With Whitelabelling and this feature, it\'s now technically possible to prevent a customer from ever needing to visit WordPress backend.
- Fixed an occasional issue where if all checkboxes were cleared the updates wouldn\'t save.
- Open \'View\' links changed default behaviour not to open in a new tab to keep it consistent.
- Added alternating darker background for better visibility & continuity of items.
- Added new option for configuring \'open in new tab\' functionality for \'view\' links so you can now control if they open in a new tab too.
- Changed the icon for \'view\' links to a more appropriate visual signal to better communicate their functionality with respect to opening in new tab or not.
- Added icon to the search & filter input to help discoverability of the feature.
- Fixed Microthemer plugin integration
- Changed alternating backgrounds to an inset box shadow to reduce possible conflicts with people\'s existing admin restyling.
- Added option to turn off alternating background completely.
- Fixed an issue where filtering/searching for a page inadvertently hid the \'View\' icon
- Updated old url
- NEW!: Added support for Bricks plugin
- NEW!: Added support for Breakdance plugin
- Various other fixes
- NEW!: Added support for Events - showing the start date of the event
- NEW!: Added support for Greenshift plugin
- Various other fixes
- NEW!: Added VISUAL COMPOSER support natively. Had too many requests and finally caved. It was possible to enable this already but only if you did it manually, now it\'s natively supported.
- NEW!: Added BRIZY Builder. Another lightweight page builder that benefits from the Admin Page Spider treatment, tell all your friends!
- Fixed: Fixed some type errors where an undeclared variable was showing a message on first load of the plugin or where the database hadn\'t initialised yet such as after a purge of your settings.
- Fixed: Fixed some empty variable type checking
- Updated supported version of WordPress
- Fixed an issue where woo-commerce treat status of certain post types with a non wp status type so custom registered post type menus weren\'t working
- Updated API endpoints to point to new domain.
- Tested for Wordpress 6.0
- Added WooCommerce Orders native support
- Added additional lower bound limits for query result setting
- Added Gutenberg in-editor support! A new page menu will now appear in the full page Gutenberg editor. As this is now the default editor for WordPress it made sense to support it.
There are options are available to hide it or to change the name if you need to. Let me know if any issues as I\'m not completely familiar with Gutenberg\'s editing experience.
- To anyone who reads the updates - I hope you, your friends and family all remain safe & well. Please be kind, generous, and live with integrity ????
- Added option to show default \'Edit with Elementor\' menu button.
- Implemented limit to number of pages in-editor for Elementor & Beaver Builder to assist page load speed and display issues.
- Fixed display of some bb templates not appearing correctly labelled.
- Added message to changelogs to say how much I love my customers even though they probably never read this. Hope everyone is doing well and safe in these fascinating times.
- Attempt to improve transient license-check error handling to reduce instances where plugin randomly deactivates. Increased time of heartbeat expiry checks to 30 days to reduce instances of failed server check. Not sure if it will work - if your plugin is randomly deactivating please message me to let me know so I know the scope of this problem.
- NEW! ADDED Custom Menu Builder. You can now create a menu for any post type using a few text variables. This will let you support almost any page-post type currently in the WordPress plugin ecosystem. New feature so feedback welcome!
- Fixed: Updated for the changed css in some menus that came with recent WordPress versions
- Fixed: Quicklinks menu id changed due to conflict with WordPress now using the same name
- Fixed: Restored icon for pages & posts that was missing in some instances
- Simplified new purchase options
- Tested stable to latest release
- Fixed undefined offset error on some installations
- Version increase of EDD updater class
- Added Beaver Builder Cache clearing shortcut to quicklinks menu.
- Updated \'View\' icon to be a \'pop open\' icon instead of the \'search\' icon to better represent its function.
- Fixed an error with Admin Page Spider improperly declaring its Class.
- 4.21 Added a fix so all post types can now be enabled, regardless of when or how they are added. (Issue was with certain plugins inserting their post types later in the wp load loop causing them to be unnoticed by the plugin.)
- 4.22 - Fixed error on multisite installations introduced with wider post type enablement
- 4.23 - Added a fix for php warning undeclared $admin_url. Added a new limit to number of returned results to prevent browsers getting slow with menus for eye-wateringly large sites.
- 4.25 - Fixed quicklink page link to point correctly to pages, not posts (thanks Philippe!). Updated wording & process of Beaver Builder quicksave options to better reflect their functions. Test stable for wp 4.4.0 version
- NEW!: ADDED Divi Builder support! Adds two new menus to quickly access the Divi builder interface for Pages as well as Layouts.
- NEW!: ADDED Oxygen Builder support officially! This was in the plugin a couple months ago but now has been tested enough to launch!
- NEW!: Sorting! On-the-fly re-sorting of all menus to help you quickly find what you need. Supports alphabetical and creation date sorting in both ascending and descending order. Simply click to start typing a search term filter and the options will reveal themselves without cluttering your usual interface.
- Fix: Added another fix/check to expiring or changed sites.
- CSS Hero - Improved the menu logic & tested for coming v4 beta.
- Added check when in admin pages to prevent opening arbitrary pageID\'s with main link.
- Reconfigured the settings array so new post types can be deployed more modularly
- Reorganised the settings menu page to group similar function plugins
- Fix: Conflicting classname used with Divi and other Elegant Theme\'s plugins.
- Fix: CSS Updated for WordPress 5.2 menus
- Fix: Settings page error messages not displaying in some cases
- Add: Link to settings page upon successful activation.
- Fix: restore primary menu click to edit current page.
- Fix: Fixed a php warning for improperly declared false fallback.
- Updated the icon for \'view\' to better represent its function as opening a page rather than the \'search\' icon.
- NEW!: ADDED Elementor in-editor Page Spider menu
- NEW!: ADDED Oxygen Builder Page Spider menu
- Fix: Menu color\'s now inherit the right color based on the user\'s Wordpress theme.
- Added a precautionary is_array around custom post type counts for some server configurations not being able to process the empty array.
- Fix: Added another is_array check around another count() php function as fall back for some PHP versions. Let me know if it\'s still not working
- Fix: Elementor in-editor menu set inline color to override dark theme and other theme styles which may hijack Page Spider styling
- Fix: Fixed another php 7 count errors
- Fix: Fixed broken indenting on some server environments
- Improve: Width & positioning of in-editor Elementor menu
- Improve: Moved the \'quick save\' for Beaver Builder to a more logical & responsive location to fix issues with small screens.
- Improve: Moved the Beaver Builder in-editor menu to a more logical & responsive location to fix issues with small screens.
- Fix for users on WP 5.0 using the \'Classic Editor\' plugin to remember the type of page editor chosen per page.
- Add: WooCommerce Menu link to edit the currently viewed product.
- Hotfix for missing variable
- Fix Oxygen menu displaying incorrectly
- NEW!: ADDED Controls to always open links in a new tab
- Fix: Default Beaver Toggle link not being disabled on Agency package
- NEW!: ADDED Page ordering! Head to the settings page to customize the ordering of your pages!
- Fix: Undefined Preview toggle icon in Beaver Builder 2.0 interface.
- Improvement: Removed many !important css declarations where possible, to allow for your own styles.
- NEW!: ADDED A Dynamic Custom Post Type menu builder! The plugin will now scan through and find any registered post type (made with Pods, Toolset, Other plugins etc) and allow you to add a menu for them.
- Improved the logic for update check transient to occur more regularly when visiting plugin page and to disallow use entirely if the saved site is different (thus site has been migrated & needs to be re-registered).
- Added view page and view post to quicklinks to allow you to turn those menus off if you use other editors, and display other post types & want to avoid menu bar getting too long.
- Added some conditional css to the adminbar which will allow for overflow if there are too many menu items.
- Fixed detection of https:// vs http://registered site licenses
- Improved search filtering to hide the non-matching site items instead of making them faded.
- Added default site click for Microthemer to open on default page
- Fixed undefined $wp_admin_bar error on some sites with custom post types.
- NEW!: Added Quicklinks Panel - Some quick access links to various admin pages in the Site Name menu.
- NEW!: Added WPML support to show language on posts and pages.
- FIX: Made it so beaver dots only show if beaver builder is enabled & not just been used in the past
- ADD: Added post-type meta to show type of beaver template or theme template part it is.
- Cleaned up some vars
- Improved the search/filter box as shown by default. Several users reported it was buggy/not appearing on some menus so just made it visible for all.
- ADD: Now loads css & js properly via wp_enqueue methods to address dependencies and avoid inline style dump
- FIX: New version of Elementor which now uses a backend approach to editing posts rather than frontend
- FIX: Advanced Custom Fields \"View All\" link fixed for users on the Pro version of ACF
- ADD: Added an \'acf pro\' notation on acf pro field groups for ease of distinguishing upgraded databases.
- FIX: Fixed conflict with Beaver Quicklinks Plugin.
- Hotfix for Microthemer bug! Thanks for the heads up ppls
- Added \'is Builder Active\' dot to post types
- Increased specificity on some css which was hiding other admin menu arrows
- UPDATED! New EDD Updates distribution class to prevent conflict with other plugins using the same distribution network.
- Other various minor tweaks.
- NEW! Added support for WordPress Roles (& Capabilities). You can now allow Editors or Authors to see the Admin Page Spider menus.
- Fixed \'draft\', \'layout\' and \'draft layout\' labels to appear properly
- Moved all database queries behind each post type so if it\'s turned off it won\'t run.
- Fixed: Custom Permalink structures now supported. I completely redid the permalinks & link creation logic to operate from a single function & avoid broken links
- Fixed: Searchfield placeholder text invisible in some themes.
- Improved license activation process to display more info about when it may fail due to other server issues.
- Added a confirmation popup for when using the Delete all settings button.
- Added more styling to settings page. Opacity for inactive post types, some fade & border radius styles. It\'s now easier to navigate & more pleasing to the eye.
- Allowed the delete settings function to run when a license has not been activated properly, so it clears the installation of any old/redundant settings & sets it up ready for the new settings.
- Added an option to delete all records from the database - including older named options which are now redundant.
- Fixed the site sync so that it correctly checks against the network site url instead of the current url.
- Adjusted the site sync to perform a little more frequently to fix issues where a new site/duplication would not be able to update.
- No longer deletes settings on deactivation.
- Changed all references of a url to a network url to help with multisite & updating consistently across sites.
- WOW! I was productive! May as well give you all another awesome update.
- NEW: Added support for Advanced Custom Fields!
- NEW: Added Multisite compatibility & made plugin a network-activated, network-exclusive controller to manage global settings for all sub-sites with a single license.
- NEW: Reduced ALL redundant SQL queries to a single database call! I\'m proud of this one. The recursive nature of the function is now handled within arrays & objects & only accesses the database once per post type.
- Added a global check so if no items exist for that page type then it won\'t bother displaying the menu
- Fixed errors for when Themer is deactivated, but still have templates stored in the database.
- Fixed Yellow Pencil to work with Yellow Pencil Lite version
- Gave all post type menus an icon, so now you can shorten the name to ie. a single letter & take up less room on your top bar
- Ordered Templates by post type, then alphabetical for better organisation
- Added (draft) suffix and (layout) suffix for easier identification & management of posts/pages
- Tidied up the default menu labels to be shorter for new installs
- Gave Search Filtering an opacity so you can still see the page hierarchy context.
- Built the groundwork for a possible \'combined\' menu in a future update if UX tests show it\'s worthwhile.
- Added date suffix to some other post types, I can\'t remember which ones but it should be useful.
- Improved license activation & new setting saving with some programmed page refreshes to demonstrate newly saved data.
* Fixed (draft) and (layout) suffix from overlapping
* Extended support to Advanced Custom Fields Pro for those using the pro version.
* Added a check for when licenses are validated but the sites are different (i.e migrated/duplicated installs) so that they correctly prompt for validation & can receive updates.
- Added support for Beaver Themer (Alpha) Theme Layouts to display in templates menu
- Fixed beaver templates menu item not showing on new installs
- Fixed issue with non-authorised message displaying to customers after successfully activating & authorising the plugin.
- Prevented multiple database queries for when there is no page heirarchy on items (i.e posts/templates etc)
- BIG new version with lots of features :)
- Made the backend beaver page switcher remember your current page
- NEW: Now supports Yellow Pencil CSS Editor!
- Menus now highlight the current page
- Fixed a width conflict issue with the editor for UABB
- NEW: Removed all dependence on having the base plugin. Now fully self contained - you can go ahead and delete the free version of the plugin.
- Optimised the activation/licence entering process & experience
- Prevented loading of unnecessary licence admin pages if already activated
- Completely reworked the transient & sync process & dramatically reduced excessive server checks
- NEW: Completely re-wrote the database functions. Now OVER 5-8 TIMES FASTER! And significantly easier to add more balances in place.
- NEW: Rewrote the menu building functions, now a lot faster & handles functions without duplication.
- Moved common variables & functions to global variables so they can be called once and re-used instead of called multiple times.
- Adjusted database functions to only retrieve select information instead of the entire post object.
- Added a wipe for global shared variables after they\'ve been used for the calculation so they don\'t sit in memory unnecessarily
- Added date to WooCommerce products titles so you can easily find them. May adjust this to last date modified depending on feedback.
- NEW: Added search filtering for each column. If there is a \'View All\' link it will appear when hovered so as to not take up too much space.
* Removed some specificity on SQL query to address instances where people or hosts have renamed db tables
* Fixed syntax error in license page
* Fixed missing spider menu in beaver builder editor on new alpha version of plugin.
- Added some parsing to fix display of menu items with single quotes & apostrophes.
- Added some narrower logic to transients.
- Initial foundation laid for independence from base plugin & future transient based page arrays
- NEW! Added a spider menu to the beaver builder editor for quick access to page editing within the builder.
- Optimised so will auto select your current page
- Cleaned up some arrays & optimised some vars
- Removed the old settings page links
- ADDED: Support for ELEMENTOR Page Builder Plugin!
- Fixed undeclared variables for new installs
- Added \'order\' to the sorting parameter so users can customise the menu list heirarchy.
Can be set by editing the page -> and setting the \'order\' value. Pages will order by date if no order value is set.
- Added check for if no published post types then don\'t show the menu for that post type.
- Unified settings fields & sections into one file.
- Smaller file size & closer relationship with base plugin
- Fixed bug with array_search returning incorrect data & causing bug on some lower php versioned servers.
- * Huge update, lots of functions re-written. Lots of redundant re-used code deleted. Almost 30% code reduction.
- * Should be faster
- * Fixed number of posts being limited to only 5 instead of displaying full list of posts.
- * Now ensures correct version of Admin Page Spider base plugin is installed before proceeding.
- * Tested compatibility with latest version of Wordpress.
- Added a settings link for Beaver Builder to easily access the cache & other settings.
- Added links to \'View All\' for each post type
- Increased post_per_page for beaver builder templates and digital downloads to account for situations where there were more than the default 10.
- Added Support for Easy Digital Downloads!
- Various Other Bugfixes
- Added a hover title to beaver builder menu so people realise it can edit the current page.
- Added link to settings page on plugins action links
- Added link to settings on main page so that people who never visit the back end can realise there are settings available
- Fixed Beaver Builder incorrect urls & instead just used bb class functions to check if item is editable & to produce the link of the current page.
- Added icons to make it more apparent that the primary menu is clickable
- Improved the visibility of the activation button